|Only individual members may join online. All other membership categories Agency and Corporate must download the application and then mail,fax,or email the application to us.|
|You may want to download a copy of ASFPM's Member Services Summary to find out more about the different types of membership: Download ASFPM's Member Services Summary|
|ASFPM Individual Members enjoy these benefits:|
- The opportunity to provide input to national leaders on issues important to you.
- Subscription to our monthly newsletters delivered via e-mail: News & Views in even months and Insider in odd months. You may receive printed copies for an additional fee.
- Voting rights in elections and all issues presented to members for vote.
- Discounts on ASFPM conferences, workshops, and publications.
- Substantial discount on Certification (CFM ®) exam and renewal fees.
- Access to the National Directory of Floodplain Managers Membership website where you may renew your membership, update personal and address information, view membership history and register for conferences.
- Access to the National Directory of Floodplain Managers containing contact information for those involved in floodplain management nationally and abroad; key contact persons in the major federal agencies dealing with flood hazard management issues; ASFPM goals, achievements and awards highlighting excellence in the field; and much more.
|Click here to go to the printable Membership Application Form that can be used for all member types. If you choose to pay with a check, please complete and print this form and mail it with payment.|
|The annual membership fee is: $140.00|
|** Please note that membership dues apply to the calendar year, so membership always runs from January 1 – December 31. If you become a member after October 1st, your membership dues will apply to membership for the remainder of the current year and all of the following year.|
| Join Now. |